As a Recruiting Manager/Liaison, you will provide a bridge between Global American Staffing’s Sales Office (Boston, MA) while onsite at our client in Baltimore. You will become a trusted comrade of Global as you collaborate with our sales office/team, our contractors (existing and future) and the client’s internal personnel.
- Acts as the direct line of contact between Global and the client regarding all matters.
- Manages communication with Global and the client’s internal personnel involved in the recruiting process
- Notifies Global of client’s internal job opportunities
- Coordinates interview scheduling with hiring managers
- Maintains and updates accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, interview schedules and other recruiting activities
- Manage resumes for multiple positions and requisitions
- Clearly and effectively communicates recruiting procedures, details and status to the Global Sales Office, as well as candidates and hiring managers
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Establish communication process for candidates, including sharing updates/feedback for employees who refer candidates.
- Responsible for servicing inquiries from our client, or on behalf of a client, to existing Global Employees
- First point of contact for client of Onsite location
- Handle employee relations and counsel temporary associates when needed.
- Track attendance and occurrences of Global Contractors or temporary staff.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Establish a good working relationship with multiple contacts within our client’s company.
- Works with any external vendors or staffing agencies in providing recruiting and staffing services
- Arranges new-hire orientation and coordinates on-boarding procedures with Global, hiring managers and HR support
- Coordinates and administers pre-employment assessments
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with Global American Staffing’s regulations and guidelines
- Complete any additional duties/projects as assigned.
More information »